- What is Dynamic PSP?
- What are the differences between Oracle PSP and Dynamic PSP?
- Why not use JSP?
- Why Oracle still supports PL/SQL when they integrated Java into Oracle RDBMS?
- How To Secure Dynamic PSP Development Interface?
- How to enable native PL/SQL compilation in 9i Release 2 on Windows?
- I am unable to login into Unit Commander using default account.
- What is WebDAV?
- How to avoid redirection from index.html to DPSP unit?
- Java class to convert xls to csv or from MS Excel to CSV file into PL/SQL and upload data from .xls file to Oracle
- Java class to convert from DBF (DB2) to CSV file within Oracle PL/SQL
What is Dynamic PSP?
Dynamic PSP, or DPSP, is a server-side scripting technology for Oracle8i/9i RDBMS.
It is installed into Oracle8i/9i and becomes instantly available. DPSP provides web-based
development environment for rapid internet application development. It gives Oracle developers
unprecedented flexibility and greatly facilitates application development while offering
compatibility with existing Oracle tools and technologies.
For more information on Dynamic PSP,
please see Introduction to Dynamic PSP
(PDF document, Adobe® Acrobat® Reader required).